Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Fashion: Virtual ASOS shop

I will openly admit i have a shopping addiction, i love the feeling of spending money and bringing something new home with me. But although i like to spend i don't buy things on a whim (well, not too often), for example if i'm wanting a coat but don't have a particular one in mind, i like to look around and make sure i end with the one i 100% want.

But sometimes i have the urge to spend money from the comfort of my home, which is where online shopping comes in. ASOS is my go to site if i fancy browsing a wide range of products, even i don't need to buy anything, i like to see what new lines have been added. This often results in my wishlist being rather long, and sometimes i just have to click the dangerous 'add to bag' button.

After a little browse this afternoon these few items are what's caught my eye.


Dress | £55
ASOS floral print shirt dress- As soon as i saw this i new i loved it: the ombre effect, the florals, the checks, the neutral colours, the casual fit- AMAZING. This would be easy to style at this time of year with black tights, ankle boots or brogues and a leather jacket, or could be carried through into the Spring with bare legs, and a pair of tan sandals.

Leather jacket | £350
Whistles Ziggy leather biker jacket- And speaking of leather jackets i came across this. I have my trusty All Saints leather jacket which is a couple of years old now but still one of my favourite staple items. The thing that drew me to this jacket is the quilted panels on the arms and on the back, and the shine on the leather. Mine doesn't have either of those details which is why this caught me eye. A good leather jacket is a must, they're perfect to wear with jeans, or add some edge to a feminine dress.
Boots | £42

ASOS Enigma ankle chelsea boots- I AM OBSESSED WITH CHUNKY BLACK BOOTS, which is why there is no surprise these caught my eye. I have a few pairs in various styles, but none which are based on the traditional chelsea boot style. I love the chunky heal and sole which i bet make them pretty easy and comfy to walk in, and they will go with so many things!

Bag | £30
ASOS tan duffle bag- Over the past few months i have massively cut down my handbag collection as i had acquired far too many over the years. I am definitely a lover of big handbags opposed to small shoulder bags, but when i saw this i felt i had a space for it in my life! I love the duffle bag style but the fact it has a long shoulder strap means it's really practical, and it looks like a good size- not too big-not too small. I only have one other tan bag, which is a much darker shade, so i think this would be really useful for now and in the Summer.

So far i've resisted the urge to add any items to my virtual bag, but it's probably only a matter of time. What would you give in and buy?

All images from ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment