Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Fashion haul

So when i was in London last week i might have done a bit of shopping, in fact quite a lot of shopping. But i've found two ways to justify it to make myself feel a bit better about the amount of stuff i brought home: Number 1- my Dad was feeling rather generous so very kindly treated me to a lot of the clothes, and number 2- i thought the Christmas sales were really rubbish, so now i'm making up for it!

So i thought i'd do a brief haul of everything that ended up in my shopping bags. First up is Zara where i stocked up on basic tops that i think i'll get a lot of use out of, and EVERYTHING i got was from the sale, and were major bargains. I paid between £3.99-£9.99 for each of these pieces- what a steal?!


Next up is Topshop, i went to the Oxford Circus flagship which was surprisingly bearable to shop in, i usually get stressed out in there after about five minutes. I desperately needed some basic blue jeans so opted for a pair of Jamie's, and also found the Joni jeans in olive green which is a shade i'd not seen before. Joni's are my favourite fit, they're super skinny and high-waisted so i know i'll wear these alot.


And lastly are some random pieces i picked up on my travels. The striped jeans are from Pull & Bear which isn't somewhere i usually buy from but i decided to pop in as i was passing the door, and i spotted these. They were reduced from £29.99 to £9.99, and when i see a good reduction things seem to end up coming home with me. They're something a bit different for me so i thought i'd give them a go. Finally are some socks, because you can never have too many, right? I got the Topshop pairs to wear with black cut out boots as i love a bit of tartan at the minute, and as for the animal ones, who doesn't want cats on their socks?



I also got a few beauty products but i will feature those on a separate haul as i fear this one will turn into a bit of an essay...

And finalyyy, weather permitting i'm thinking of doing some look book pictures featuring some of the new things i've got, so keep an eye out for that!


6 comments:

  1. I love the dress you bought from a topshop! Super pretty x

    http://lookbranche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, i think i'll get a lot of wear out of it :) x

      Delete
  2. You've got some amazing bargains here doll, fab haul :) The Topshop socks rock :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i certainly did really well with bargains! x

      Delete
  3. I really love that tartan dress! Very pretty X

    LittleMissRedheadedOne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete