Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Weekly Loves #4


You will never see me without nail polish on, i actually feel naked without it. I think it's like makeup, once you get used to seeing yourself with it on, you just don't feel right without it. I usually have a block colour on my nails but this week i thought i'd try something new. I opted for a nude/glitter combo which i think is a refreshing change from pastels for the start of Spring. I'm wearing Essie's Muchi, Muchi as the base, with Models Own Hedkandi Ibiza mix as the glitter topcoat.


I brought this Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in As You Want Victoria a few months ago, i've always loved the colour but as the formulation is so moisturising it bleeds a lot into my skin. It's a beautiful bright fuchsia shade which for some reason refused to show up correctly on my camera, so really isn't shown at its full potential in this image. Anyway, i rediscovered this product recently and decided i had to find a way to wear it so tried it with a 'your lips but better' coloured lip liner which worked wonders! Now it stays in place much better and has been a regular on my lips.


Ireland Baldwin's purple hair! Everything about this girl warrants her as girl crush material, but when she took to Instagram this week to show off her newly coloured locks it made me even more jealous, for the pure reason i could never pull off something so bold and cool. I'm also wishing i had blonde hair so i could play around with some more subtle pastel dip dye for the summer!

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, love it! I love these weekly loves posts, and I'm also a fan of this purple hair :) Do you have bloglovin i'd love to follow you there xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! i've just found your blog through bloglovin, so i'll leave the link to mine here x

      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11627185

      Delete
  2. Hey nice blog! I have the same lipstick ... The colour is gorgeous:) also love the nails ! <3

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete